Tuesday, February 14, 2012

WARNING some content may be mushy

Well what can I say?  I am one lucky girl.  If you would have asked me right after that picture if I could love that man more then I did right then the answer would have been no.  But guess what?  I was wrong.  Through it all he has stuck by me through thick and thin.  During the newlywed years when it was rough, we got married at 19 so we literally grew up together.  lol Sometimes we were a little childish.....okay a lot childish but it's fun to look back and laugh now.  Through sick children, and the healthy fiesty ones.  lol   He Stuck by me and I him through business ups and downs, job changes and moves.  But our love grows and grows.  What ever gets thrown our way we have learned to endure.........together.  How have we done this?  Well most of you who knew us before we were active in the church probably will say that there was a definate change in our marriage after being sealed in the temple.  The everlasting promise from our Heavenly Father keeps us going strong.  Knowing that the blessing of our marriage is not "till death do you part"  knowing that our family can be forever.  Knowing that through the covenants we have made no matter how bad it gets, no matter what gets thrown our way we have each other forever is what keeps us going.  I love you and this beautiful family we have built!!  I am so lucky to have all of you.....FOREVER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment